We believe in serving top-quality food using only the freshest ingredients, all at an affordable price. At Vance Godbey's, the customer's satisfaction is our top priority. We are upfront with our charges, so there are no surprises. We provide personalized service and try to accommodate your needs. Our reliable reputation assures you that your event will be worry-free. All you have to do is kick back and have fun.
Awards and Recognition
- 1993 Star Telegram Business Man of the Year
- 1996 Proclamation for Tarrant County Vance Godbey Day
- Congressional Recognition from Congresswoman Kay Granger
- Community Service Award by Four Degree Knights of Columbus General Worth Assembly
- 2002 Business Woman of the Year
- 2008 Runner-Up Business Woman of the Year
- 2010 James Hodgkins Award Northwest Chamber of Commerce
Giving Back: Community Involvement
Vance Godbey's is committed to serving the community and giving back. We are in a unique position to help in times of crisis and our meals have helped feed those who need it most.
- Served 350,000 lbs. of BBQ pork to charitable organizations like Presbyterian Night Shelter
- Provided 33,000 meals in 11 days to the Red Cross for victims of Hurricane Ike
- Raised $46,000 for the Widows of the Fallen Firefighters in 1999
- Raised $25,000 for the Widows of the NY Fire Dept after 9/11
- Partnered with Salvation Army to provide and serve Thanksgiving dinner to the homeless for 10 consecutive years